So many ways to make your payments!
With more than 20 years of experience in the Albanian banking market, Tirana Bank offers a wide range of products and services, combined with a variety of payment methods, which facilitate and speed up everyday operations for everyone.
Our goal is to meet our customers' requirements in accordance with social and technological changes.
Payments you can make in the branch
In each of our branches in all of Albania, you can easily make:
• Payments of customs duties, duties against taxes and police fines
• Payments of telephone operators: ONE , Vodafone, Albtelecom and Digitalb
• Payments of liabilities to public enterprises OSHEE and UKT
• Departures and arrivals *
The Online platform provides you with the opportunity to perform payments as follows:
- Payments of Credit Card obligations Credit Card payment or Loan instalments in Tirana Bank
- Transfers between personal accounts
- Transfers to any account in Tirana Bank
- Transfers to any bank inside and outside Albania
- Perform utility bill payments.
- Mobile TopUp and activation offer
- Processing of salary payments to your employee’s accounts (for business clients)
Debit and Credit Cards
With Tirana Bank's VISA cards, you can make an endless purchase of services and products, simply, quickly and in complete security.
They enable you:
• Payments and purchases in and out of the country, in millions of sales units (hotels, restaurants, shops, travel agents, etc.)
• Payments and purchases from the Internet (purchase of goods, booking hotels, plane tickets, renting machines, international calls etc.)
Periodic Payment Orders
Services that allow you to automatically transfer a fixed amount periodically from your current account to another account such as:
• Savings accounts
• Volunteer Pensions
• Credit Card
• School fees, etc
Instead of paying your bill every month, you can authorize the bank to do so for you by direct debit for:
• Vodafone Albania
* In the field of transfers, Tirana Bank presents a consolidated service with an infrastructure
Bilateral offices established with 150 banks at home and abroad. This system is constantly improving according to the rules and standards, adopting the latest technology for increased market demand.